- PROMOTION TIMING: The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) and a contest (“Contest”). The Promotion begins at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 30, 2019 (“Promotion Period”). The Contest entry phase (“Contest Entry Phase”) begins at 12:00 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 1, 2019 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on September 1, 2019 and is followed by a judging phase (“Judging Phase”) which runs from September 2, 2019 at 12:00 AM ET and ends September 10, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET. The Sweepstakes runs during the entire length of the Promotion Period and consists of the following nine (9) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”):
||Start Date (at 12 AM ET except for Entry Period 1)
||End Date (at 11:59:59 PM ET)
||August 1, 2019 at 12 PM ET
||August 7, 2019
||August 8, 2019
||August 8, 2019
||August 14, 2019
||August 15, 2019
||August 15, 2019
||August 21, 2019
||August 22, 2019
||August 22, 2019
||August 28, 2019
||August 29, 2019
||August 29, 2019
||September 4, 2019
||September 5, 2019
||September 5, 2019
||September 11, 2019
||September 12, 2019
||September 12, 2019
||September 18, 2019
||September 19, 2019
||September 19, 2019
||September 25, 2019
||September 26, 2019
||September 26, 2019
||September 30, 2019
||October 1, 2019
Non-winning Sweepstakes entries will carry forward into subsequent Sweepstakes Entry Periods. The Administrator’s computer is the Promotion official clock.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of participation (“Entrant”). Employees, officers, directors, representatives, and agents of Sponsor, Administrator, , the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, sibling, child, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, all lineal descendants, including those by adoption, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, state alcoholic beverage manufacturers, distributors, and retailers and employees of state or local alcohol beverage agencies are not eligible to enter or win. Void in Puerto Rico, all other United States Territories and Possessions, and where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, and local laws apply.
Participation constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor and Administrator’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. For purposes of the Promotion, an Entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical addresses or e-mail addresses.
- HOW TO ENTER THE PROMOTION: During the Promotion Period and Contest Entry Period, an eligible entrant may enter the Promotion by submitting a photograph on Instagram showing his/her “red carpet style” with the hashtags “#SterlingStyle” “#Emmys” and “#SVContest” and @sterlingvineyards (“Entry”).Note: The photograph does not need to feature a Sterling Vineyards product to receive an Entry, and featuring a Sterling product will not increase an entrant’s chances of winning. Entrant will receive one (1) Entry into the Contest and one (1) Entry into the applicable Sweepstakes Entry Period. Entrant may not upload the same photo more than one (1) time.
By submitting an Entry and using the hashtags “#SterlingStyle” “#Emmys” and “#SVContest” and @sterlingvineyards, each entrant hereby agrees to the terms and conditions set forth in these Official Rules and each entrant agrees that his/her entry conforms to the entry guidelines and restrictions set forth below (“Entry Guidelines and Restrictions”). Submitting an Entry constitutes entrant’s grant to Sponsor, its parents and affiliates, and the employees, officers, directors, licensees, designees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, “Grantees”), of a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, post, distribute, publish or create derivative works from and display the Entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional, advertising, public relations, trade show and/or marketing purposes, without further compensation, notification or permissions of any kind except where prohibited by law. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Sponsor or its designees to make use of the nonexclusive rights entrant is granting to use the Entry. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify Entries to remove any third party intellectual property. Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to edit, composite, morph, scan, duplicate, or alter the Entry for any purpose which Sponsor deems necessary or desirable, and each entrant irrevocably waives any and all so-called moral rights they may have therein. Each entrant hereby acknowledges that such entrant does not reserve any rights in or to the Entry. The displaying of an Entry on any website/social media platform does not constitute verification of eligibility or compliance with these Official Rules and all Entries and entrants remain subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor at its sole discretion.
Entrants agree that Sponsor has the right, but not the obligation, to use and/or otherwise display the Entries as set forth above, and that if such Entries are, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, displayed on any website/social media platform, such Entries may be subject to third party comments that will be publicly viewable, and further, such Entries may also be saved, shared, and/or further e-mailed by such third parties on the internet or otherwise.
IMPORTANT:MESSAGE AND DATA RATES MAY APPLY IF AN ENTRANT ENTERS THIS PROMOTION ON HIS/HER MOBILE DEVICE. NOT ALL MOBILE TELEPHONE/WIRELESS PROVIDERS CARRY THE SERVICE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN THESE PROMOTION. ENTRANTS SHOULD CONSULT THEIR WIRELESS PROVIDER'S PRICING PLANS. MOBILE ENTRY IS NOT REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE IN THESE PROMOTION.
Once an Entry is submitted in the Promotion it may be made available on Sponsor’s social media accounts or other websites for viewing by the general public and any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period and must comply with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to the entry requirements set forth below.
Entry Guidelines and Restrictions: All Entries must comply with the following restrictions:
* Must be submitted during the Promotion Period;
* Must be the entrant’s original content;
* Must be created solely by the entrant, and may not be plagiarized, have been previously published or have previously won a prize or award;
* Must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words;
* Must contain the hashtags “#SterlingStyle” “#Emmys” and “#SVContest” and @sterlingvineyards;
* Must follow the instructions and comply with these Official Rules;
* Must comply with the Instagram Terms of Service as applicable;
* Must not have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means;
* Must have permission from any individual identifiable in any photograph besides the entrant, or must not include any identifiable individual besides the entrant. Entrant must be able to provide written proof of permission from any identifiable individual upon Sponsor’s request. Any individual identifiable in any photograph must be twenty-one (21) years old or older;
* Must not disparage Sponsor, Administrator, or any other person or party affiliated with the promotion and administration of this Promotion;
* Must not contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement (including, but not limited to logos (manufacturer or carrier), trade names, or patented features). Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, blur any item that violates the foregoing and enter the Entry;
* Must not prominently feature any third party logos or marks. Sponsor may, in its sole and absolute discretion, blur any item that violates the foregoing and enter the Entry;
* Must not include personally identifiable information, including but not limited to phone numbers or e-mail addresses;
* Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, violent, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
* Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
* Must not contain any express or implied commercial endorsement;
* Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes illegal drug use, alcohol abuse, or other illegal activity;
* Must not contain material or statements that promote use of alcohol by minors, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
* Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
* Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where Entry is created.
Sponsor reserves the right, but is not obligated, to disqualify any Entry that fails to comply with the foregoing Entry Guidelines and Restrictions.
Entry Limit: Limit one (1) Entry into the Contest and one (1) Entry into the Sweepstakes, per person, per day during the Promotion Period. A day is defined as starting at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59:59 PM ET, except for August 1, 2019, when a day will start at 12:00 PM ET and end at 11:59:59 PM ET. If entries are received from the same person/Instagram account in excess of the stated entry limits, the entries will be void, subject to Sponsor’s discretion.
- CONTEST JUDGING PHASE AND WINNER DETERMINATION: During the Contest Judging Phase, the Entries will be judged by a panel of qualified judges selected by the Sponsor (“Judges”). The Judges will score the entries according to the following weighted criteria: (i) Creativity/Originality: 40%; (ii) Fit with Contest Theme: 30%; and (iii) Brand Appeal: 30% (“Judging Criteria”). The entrant who submits the one (1) Entry that receives the highest score will be declared the potential Contest prize winner. The Contest winner is a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of any ties, the Entry with the highest score in criterion (ii) Fit with Contest Theme will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied entries will be judged again and the Entry with the highest overall score will prevail. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, or otherwise does not accept his/her prize as awarded, he/she will be disqualified and the entry with the next highest judges score will be named a potential winner. Administrator’s, Judges’, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the winners. Judging scores will not be revealed. Sponsor reserves the right to not award the Contest prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of qualified entries.The potential Contest prize winner will be contacted on or around September 11, 2019.
- SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWINGS: On or about each Drawing Date listed in Section 1, Administrator will select three (3) potential Sweepstakes first prize winners for Entry Periods 1, 3, 5, 7, four (4) potential Sweepstakes first prize winners for Entry Periods 2, 4, 6, 8, and two (2) potential Sweepstakes first prize winners for entry period 9, each in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period, for a total of thirty (30) potential Sweepstakes first prize winners. On or about each Drawing Date listed in Section 1, Administrator will select four (4) potential Sweepstakes second prize winners for Entry Periods 1, 3, 5, 7 and three (3) potential Sweepstakes second prize winners for Entry Periods 2, 4, 6, 8, 9 in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period for a total of thirty-one (31) potential Sweepstakes second prize winners. Each winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the Entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor or Administrator, in their sole and absolute discretion.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A. Contest Prize:
i. Contest Grand Prize (1): The Contest grand prize is a trip to the 2019 Emmys for the winner and one (1) guest who is at least twenty-one (21) years of age (“Contest Grand Prize”). The Contest Grand Prize includes two (2) tickets to the 2019 Emmys on September 22, 2019; round-trip, coach class air transportation for two (2) from the major airport nearest Contest Grand Prize winner’s home within the U.S. to Los Angeles, CA; one (1) double occupancy standard hotel room for two (2) nights / three (3) days; ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Los Angeles, CA, ground transportation to and from hotel and Emmys on the day of the event, and a $500 check made payable to the winner. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded to the winner. Winner must travel on September 21, 2019 and return on September 23, 2019 or Contest Grand Prize will be forfeited. Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the Grand Prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in Grand Prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winner and guest are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winner is responsible for all travel expenses not included herein, including airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Travel must be booked at least 7 days in advance. Guest of winner must sign and return a travel liability release before travel will be booked.Winner and his or her guest hereby acknowledges that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. Winner will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winner.Sponsor bears no responsibility if any event, element or detail of a prize is canceled, postponed or becomes unavailable for any reason. Should any event, element or detail of the Prize become unavailable, the Sponsor shall have no obligation to the winner aside from providing the remaining portion of the Grand Prize, minus any unavailable event, element or detail. Sponsor is not responsible if event is delayed, postponed, or canceled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from Sponsor for tickets that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of the event, but tickets may be subject to standard procedures set by the issuer. Winner agrees that event admission is awarded pursuant to a revocable, nontransferable license that is personal to that applicable winner, and may not be sold, resold, auctioned, bartered, assigned, exchanged, placed in commerce, transferred, given away, donated or otherwise conveyed. Sponsor reserves the right to remove or to deny entry to winner and/or his/her guest if either winner or his/her guest violates the previous restrictions or engages in a disruptive manner, or with intent to abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the event. The ARV of a Contest Grand Prize is $4,900, depending upon winner’s point of travel origin and airfare fluctuations at the time of taking the trip. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value of Grand Prize will not be awarded except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. No more than one (1) Contest Grand Prize will be awarded.
B. Sweepstakes Prizes:
i. Sweepstakes First Prizes (30 total; 3 per Entry Period 1, 3, 5, 7; 4 per Entry Period 2, 4, 6, 8; and 2 for Entry Period 9): The first prize is a HP Sprocket Portable Photo printer (each a “Sweepstakes First Prize”). The ARV of each Sweepstakes First Prize is $129.95. No more than thirty (30) Sweepstakes First Prizes will be awarded, three (3) per Entry Period 1, 3, 5, 7; four (4) per Entry Period 2, 4, 6, 8; and two (2) for Entry Period 9.
ii. Sweepstakes Second Prizes (31 total; 4 per Entry Period 1, 3, 5, 7; 3 per Entry Period 2, 4, 6, 8, 9): The second prize is an LuMee Duo Mirror Case (each a “Sweepstakes Second Prize”). The ARV of each Sweepstakes Second Prize is $69.95. No more than thirty-one (31) Sweepstakes Second Prizes will be awarded, four (4) per Entry Period 1, 3, 5, 7 and three (3) per Entry Period 2, 4, 6, 8, 9.
iii. Total ARV of all Sweepstakes prizes is: $6,066.95
C. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Sweepstakes prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received into each Entry Period. Limit one (1) Contest Prize and one (1) Sweepstakes Prize per person/household.
D. Total ARV: The ARV of all prizes (each, a “Prize”) in this Promotion is $10,966.95.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential winner will be notified on Instagram by a Direct Message from @sterlingvineyards (depending on his/her method of entry) with instructions on how to claim his/her Prize. Before being declared a Contest Grand Prize winner, the potential Contest Grand Prize winner will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and tax acknowledgment (“Affidavit”) sent with the e-mail notification. A potential Contest Grand Prize winner must return a fully executed and notarized Affidavit to the Sponsor or its authorized designee within one (1) calendar day from the date it is postmarked as being sent to the potential Contest Grand Prize winner. The potential Contest Grand Prize winner and guest will be subject to a background check before the Contest Grand Prize is awarded. The Background check will be administered by the Television Academy. A background check form will be sent to the potential Contest Grand Prize winner along with the Affidavit in the ignition e-mail notification. Both forms must be submitted back to Sponsor or Administrator within one (1) calendar day from being received. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Contest Grand Prize winner and guest based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Contest Grand Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. If a potential winner is disqualified, is found to be ineligible, is not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a Prize, or fails to return an executed and notarized Affidavit within the one (1) calendar day deadline (for Contest Grand Prize winner only), the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, conduct a random drawing to select an alternate winner from the remaining eligible entries. A Prize will go unawarded, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, if, after a reasonable effort to award the Prize, Sponsor is unable to award the Prize to a verified winner. All federal, state, and local taxes imposed on the acceptance of a Prize are solely the responsibility of each winner. Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099-MISC for the Grand Prize winner.
Sponsor will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Sponsor is not responsible for any undelivered e-mails, including without limitation e-mails that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder. The right to receive a Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes First Prizes and Sweepstakes Second Prizes will be mailed to each winner at the address provided at registration (P.O. Boxes not allowed). The Contest Grand Prize winner will be contacted by Sponsor or Sponsor’s designee to arrange Contest Grand Prize travel. Promotion Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason. Each Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILTIY: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree that the Promotion Entities, Instagram, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, programming, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Promotion Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Promotion, each Entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the Entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by Entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more than more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer, typographical, mechanical, or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, more winners stated on any Promotion related materials, or more Prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended Prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all verified Prize claims received.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including each Prize, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“JAMS RULES”). THE JAMS RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN CALIFORNIA. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN NAPA COUNTY, CALIFORNIA. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, each Entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Promotion and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any Prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Each Entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No Entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNER LIST: For the names of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked after to: Sterling Emmy’s Contest Winner List Request, PO Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner list requests must be received by November 30, 2019.
© 2019 Treasury Wine Estates Americas Company. All rights reserved.
Instagram is registered trademarks of Instagram, Inc. All rights reserved.
Television Academy is not a sponsor of the Contest or Sweepstakes. They assume responsibility for the administration of the background checks of the Contest winner and guest. They are in no way responsible for the administration of the Contest or Sweepstakes, the verification of winners, or the fulfillment of prizing. All inquiries regarding the Sweepstakes should be directed to Sponsor and not to Television Academy.